- capitol: tumblr founders
- district 1: tumblr famous
- district 2: tumblr popular
- district 3: gif makers
- district 4: multifandom blogs
- district 5: fanfiction blogs
- district 6: blogs that talk to everyone
- district 7: resources blogs
- district 8: graphic makers
- district 9: theme makers
- district 10: funny blogs
- district 11: hipster blogs
- district 12: tumblr beginners
- district 13: saved urls
- district 14: the-absolute-funniest-posts
can you imagine being in a horrific accident and developing amnesia and your family bringing you home from the hospital and you open your computer and find your own tumblr?
Something I find attractive:
Eyes. I am fascinated by eyes.
- Lust: Something that I find attractive.
- Pride: Something that I like about myself.
- Sloth: Something that I dislike about myself.
- Envy: Something I wish I was better at.
- Gluttony: One of my favorite foods.
- Wrath: Something that gets me angry.
- Greed: Something I can’t get enough of.
All from Star Wars Detours, because it’ll have some amazing gif moments.
hey let’s play whERE THE FUCK IS THE MUSIC COMING FROM
Here’s a good drinking game.
Drink plenty of water throughout the day to stay hydrated and make sure that you’re at the top of your game.
- 1.Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- 2.When did your last hug take place?
- 3.Are you a jealous person?
- 4.Are you tired right now?
- 5.Do you chew on your straws?
- 6.Have you ever been called a tease?
- 7.Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
- 8.Do you cry easily?
- 9.What should you be doing right now?
- 10.Are you a heavy sleeper?
- 11.Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
- 12.Are you mad at someone right now?
- 13.Do you believe in love?
- 14.What makes you laugh no matter what?
- 15.Who was the last person you talked to?
- 16.Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
- 17.Will you get married?
- 18.When was the last time you smiled?
- 19.Does anyone like you?
- 20.Do you secretly like someone?
- 21.Who was the first person you talked to today?
- 22.Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- 23.What are you NOT looking forward to?
- 24.What ARE you looking forward to?
- 25.Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it?
- 26.Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do?
- 27.Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
- 28.Are you a forgiving person?
- 29.How many TRUE friends do you have?
- 30.Do you fall for people easily?
- 31.Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend?
- 32.What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
- 33.Who was the last person you drove with?
- 34.How late did you stay up last night and why?
- 35.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
- 36.Who was the last person you took a picture of?
- 37.Can you live a day without TV?
- 38.When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
- 39.Three names you go by..
- 40.Are you currently in a relationship?
- 41.What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
- 42.Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
- 43.What’s your current problem?
- 44.Have you ever had your heart broken?
- 45.Your thoughts of long distance relationships?
- 46.How many kids do you want to have?
- 47.Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them?
My dad was in a very severe biking accident. The doctors said he fractured his back in multiple spots, broke his right wrist, and collar bone. He will have to be hospitalized for at least 4 days. My dad has no insurance, he is self employed and lives paycheck to paycheck. I also make little money and give him what I can from my pay to help. We’re both happy he’s alive from what he told us about the crash. His helmet cracked and he knocked himself out, landing on his face in rocks. He’s bruised up and on morphine now, so he doesn’t feel much, just sleeps. He can move his arms and legs, so luckily no damage was done. But, my dad won’t be able to work for a few weeks, since his line of work is a lot of heavy lifting and repairing. I don’t make enough to pay all the bills myself and don’t have much saved up. My family is trying to help out as much as they can. We have been trying to reach out to aid programs that could help with the medical bills, but we are scared. I created this chip in account in hopes that anyone, anywhere could give even a penny to help us. Honestly, every penny means so much to both of us. Thank you for reading. http://helpmydaddy.chipin.com
Time for another lazy day xD
I was hoping it’s be in time for the premiere, but it won’t :( It only cost me $13 bucks though!
- Plot twist: You are the beautiful stranger people fall in love with.