Op, new song inspiration
Also, cherry vanilla mountain dew is the shit.
in my batman snuggie, playing as batgirl on injustice. aweeee yeah
Sherlockians: - Glances at Supernatural Family -
Sherlockians: - Glances at Whovians -
Sherlockians: When the hell did I become the sane one?
asksweetstalker: ask-jeffrey-kun: ...
After having some time to sit on the reveal of the XboxOne, I think I’m gonna go with the ps4 first, while it may have less features, online is free and they haven’t said anything about restricting used games yet, nor does it require an online connection at certain intervals in order for you to play games. Yes, the fluidity of everything working together with XboxOne is awesome, but...
shedisenchants: shedisenchants: so every year after the juniors finish reading The Great Gatsby my high school english teacher throws a Gatsby party at his huge house and everyone shows up in period clothing and Charlestons to 20s music and my english teacher just wears a suit and stands off to the side staring wistfully out the window the entire night you guys think I’m joking??
Dammit.. I told myself I’d sleep before the xbox reveal and now it;s 3 hours away and sleeping would be pointless
ghosteh13: voice-of-tartarus: demeaniac: what if with our first clot of air when we are born we inhale a soul, and every time we breathe out, we squeeze a tiny part of our souls out. would our final breath actually be the very last soul fragment leaving our bodies? Woah woah wait you know those things that say “you become like the 5 people you hang out with the most” that would explain...
shakespeareishq: genitally: if you watch Les Mis backwards, it’s a movie about revolutionary zombies putting away some furniture and a man who flies out of a river to fight crime #javert blasting off again
ponderism: thecorruptedquietone: prongsmydeer: Plot twist: The next companion is a normal girl/boy who only dies once in their lifetime and has no remarkable back story but he thinks they’re wonderful because they are human and the Doctor needs reminding that you don’t need to be a mystery to be remarkable. #and the doctor never has to kiss them or sexualize them at all #in fact they are...
bloxman830: assemble-the-cabbages: all-the-gay-ships: youbettersuitup: forevercryingbecausemerlin: cartoonmotioned: benedictedcumberbabeof221: jordan-has-lost-his-mind: should we just get everyone on tumblr to post the werdest shit we have to scare away yahoo im looking at you Sherlock fandom. here we come bring the crack au’s supernatural fandom you’re up next guys ...
potential-and-difference: prop-215: dazegetbrighter: what if rocks are actually soft but just tense up when we touch them? How stoned are you right now? Was that a fucking pun?
deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan: castielthebadassangel: thegabbicave: 0ftenhated: savannahfaerie: doctorsaxon: sweetmotherofpie: Imagine a movie like The Avengers But instead of Marvel heroes joining forces It was Disney Princesses “I have an army,” Maleficent taunted. “Yeah?” said Rapunzel, “We have Kuzco.” YOU THREW OFF MY GROOVE “That’s my secret Mulan… I’m always off...
cowboybeboop: viste: cowboybeboop: reblog if u were on tumblr before yahoo bought it IT’S LITERALLY BEEN LIKE A DAY AND WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO ACHIEVE WITH THIS POST only a true tumblrite would understand. you just outed yourself as a yahooligan
where-is-my-tennant: i—need—a—doctor: yerawizardbec: nillawiffle: lydiabutz: I just really want to start a gym for geeks where you’d have to like run away from Daleks or GET TO ENGINEERING through some ducts or like compete in a Tri-Wizard Tournament or train with lightsabers and it would just be hilarious nerdy wonderful fun. Do. It. Now.
iamjayse: thenerdfighterkid: slydig: tsarbucks: slydig: dont be mean be median or mode damn math fandom bloggers shut up we have a good range of jokes this is our domain I prefer to be a little more than average tsarbucks
Normal people: It’s 1pm, I should go grocery shopping. Me: It’s 10pm, time to go grocery shopping.
So now when you do Alt + Reblog, the reblog symbol...
theshelbylife: incestuous-lesbianponies: laurarw: I THOUGHT THIS WAS KIDDING SOGMLASG HOLY SHIT
pausing one tv show to watch another.
zubat: One day, I will collapse into my bed and you will be lying next to me and it will be our bed and everything will be okay.
[[MORE]]Oh hey there unwanted Josh is single and hating it feels, thanks for joining the party.
That moment when someone asks "What time is it?"...
savingpeopledoingmoosestuff: fighting-john-watsons-war: dontblink-onbakerstreet: xemilykikix: Every. Fucking. Time. has anyone ever noticed how chad just looks at the camera and grins flirtatiously or is that just me we’re all in this together
do-not-feed-the-animal: i-am-fangirl-hear-me-squeel: captainamerica-in-middle-earth: tardisinshire: starllex: starllex: why is blood so hard to wash off of your hands? I JUST REALIZED HOW BAD THIS SOUNDS FOR THE RECORD I HAD A NOSE BLEED IM NOT A SERIAL KILLER hydrogen peroxide dissolves blood. just fyi do you think if you gave someone a huge shot of hydrogen peroxide straight...
z1c: being 20+ on tumblr
Lets get weird!
a1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
payto: lyndsimac: pierceduh-veil: samfuckingb3ttl3y: Tumblr was on the news this morning. They said that Tumblr is a bad place because it ‘promotes self harm’ they said because of the whole thigh gap thing going on. They said that Tumblr only has skinny, almost anorexic girls. Please, we’re all obsessed with bands, food, porn, and gay fictional couples. everyone fucking reblog this ...
crockercorp: does anyone else have this other self they’ve created in their mind that is not really exactly you irl but is more like what you want to be and has a life that continues in your head with like weird continuing daydreams but they’re not perfect or anything and wow i forget where i was going with this
Our culture has accepted two huge lies. The first is that if you disagree with...– Rick Warren (via deerhoof)