Hello world! My name is Josh Cole am a singer/actor who loves helping people with their problems. Also since I’m sure you want to know this, I give amazing hugs. No joke.
Most of what I post will be reblogs of stuff with my own comments on top though there will be some stuff that I post :P
I record my own music, link is on the left. I don’t record as much as I used to, mainly because of time constraints and rather crappy equipment.
Umm, I try to be a good friend to just about everyone unless they give me a reason not to be. I’m easy to talk to from what I hear and easy to trust.
I’m basically an open book, you can ask/talk to me about anything.
I tend to be a very flirtatious person, it’s who I am, I don’t generally mean anything by it. It just happens. If it bothers you let me know and I’ll play more attention to how I say things to you. :)
I love all of you wonderful people! :)
Time for dots!
- I am 20 year old musician/actor.
- I am a baritone/tenor.
- I play several instruments but the only ones I play well are my guitars and piano.
- I can also play ukulele (kinda), bass guitar (even less kinda), a little bit of drums (I can keep a steady tempo) and of course the kazoo.
- I want to be a high school choir director when I decide to grow up.
- Star Wars is one of my favorite things.
- I’ve been told I look like a young Leonardo DeCaprio. And recently, Nathan Fillion and Daivid Tennant. Also a young Charlie Sheen
- I love TV.
- My favorite shows are: Smallville, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Big Time Rush, Adventure Time, Big Bang Theory, Avatar the Last Airbender, Deadliest Warrior (when it’s on) and others like them.
- I absolutely love comics, namely DC comics, but that’s a story for another day.
- I like lists.
- One of my favorite quotes is actually a Bo Burnham joke, “There are two kinds of people in this world. Those who can complete lists…”
- I pretend I can write and draw.
- I have only ever successfully wrote one song.
- I am straight
- I am a helpless/hopeless romantic.
- I love reading
- I am an open book, anything you want to know about me, you have but to ask.
You’ve probably stopped reading by now, but yeah, that’s me in a nutshell.